It’s National Yorkshire Pudding Day where we celebrate the best roast dinner accompaniment.
Whether you have a them week in, week out, or only when you have the ‘correct’ meat. There is one thing we can all agree with – they’re delicious.
It wouldn’t be Sunday without these delicious little spongy tubs of gravy. So we decided to give this Sunday specialty a CANNAVIST CBD twist.
Here’s our scrumptious recipe that will make eight giant Yorkshire puddings.
- 140g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200ml milk
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 pipettes of your favourite CBD Oil. We have used Gethemp CBD Oil 1000mg Full Spectrum + MCT.
- Salt and pepper (to season)
1. Preheat the oven to 210c
2. Get enough trays to make eight Yorkshire puddings. Evenly coat the eight holes with sunflower oil.
3. When heated, place the trays into the oven to heat the oil. Leave in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the flour and eggs, and whisk until the mixture becomes smooth.
5. Slowly pour in the milk and keep whisking the mixture until it is all the same texture and lump-free.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Add the CBD oil and lightly whisk into the mixture until combined.
7. Pour the batter into the two trays evenly.
8. Pop the trays back in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until the Yorkshire puddings have risen and are golden brown.
9. Once cooked, serve with the rest of your preferred Sunday lunch and enjoy!
Let us know how you are enjoying our CBD Yorkshire Puddings this National Yorkshire Pudding Day.
Make sure to tag us on our social media channels (@cannavistmag) with a picture of your delicious creation.
Hungry for more? Check out our CBD Roast Potatoes, which you can find in Issue 6 of The CANNAVIST. Read it now on Readly.